Reno Megan, Stsenik
+ Cars of mark Renault Megane
+ Maintenance service
- Engine repair
+ Repair of petrol engines of 1.4 l and 1.6 l in an impellent compartment
+ Repair of petrol engines of 2.0 l in an impellent compartment
+ Repair of the diesel engine in an impellent compartment
- Procedures of removal and engine major repairs
Methods of removal of the engine and precaution
Removal and installation of the petrol engine and manual transmission
Removal and installation of the petrol engine and automatic transmission
Removal and installation of the diesel engine and transmission
Sequence of dismantling - an engine partition
Dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders
Cleaning, survey and service of a head of the block of cylinders and valves
Assemblage of a head of the block of cylinders
Removal, check of a condition and installation of a flywheel/privodnogo of a disk
Replacement left (the flywheel/privodnogo of a disk located from outside) an epiploon of a cranked shaft
Removal and pallet installation картера (only for petrol engines of series К7М with the aluminium pallet)
Removal and installation of an intermediate shaft
Removal of assemblage of pistons/rods
Cleaning and survey of the block of cylinders/kartera and cylinders
Survey and assemblage of assemblages of pistons/rods
Survey of radical bearings
Balance of assembly - an engine partition
Check of a working backlash of radical bearings and installation коленвала
Check of a working backlash шатунных bearings and installation - assemblages of pistons/rods
Start of the engine after a partition
+ System of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Cleaning and survey of the block of cylinders/kartera and cylinders
1. For full clearing it is necessary to remove pith заглушки. Drill a small aperture in them, then screw саморез and take заглушки, using flat-nose pliers or a sliding hammer. Remove also external components and gauges (if yet have not made it), having remembered their arrangement. Where is available, turn away an arm of the mechanism of a tension drive a belt, a pipe of a cooling liquid and a cooler of oil from the block of cylinders. On diesel engines, remove oil nozzles of cooling of pistons in the basis of each cylinder, turning on fastening bolts (address to an accompanying illustration).
2. Clear the block of cylinders of the lining or hermetic rests, watching to damaging a surface.
3. If the block is strongly dirty, it it is necessary to clear the ferry.
4. After steam clearing all lubricant apertures and channels картера should be washed out. Pass on internal channels warm water while following water does not become pure. Carefully dry up channels the compressed air and put on all contact surfaces a thin butter layer to prevent corrosion development. Also oil walls of cylinders.
5. If картер it is not so polluted, clear its hot soap water by means of a rigid brush. Irrespective of a used method of cleaning, be convinced that have carefully cleaned all lubricant apertures and channels, and then have well dried all components. Protect walls of cylinders from corrosion.
6. All cut apertures should be pure and dry that at assemblage it was possible to achieve the exact moments of an inhaling. To clear a carving of each of apertures of a rust, adjournment or traces of hermetic and to restore it, banish on it a tap of the suitable size. Upon termination of, again blow apertures the compressed air to clear them of the particles of the dirt which has appeared as a result of this action. Also at the same time clear a carving of bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders and bolts of fastening of covers of radical bearings.
7. Establish covers of radical bearings and manually tighten bolts.
8. Cover contact surfaces new pith заглушек with hermetic and establish them in the block of cylinders.
9a. On diesel engines, check up the mesh filter (1).
9b. Check up lubricant apertures (2) in nozzles (address to illustrations). If necessary clear them, then establish nozzles and tighten and tighten fastening bolts the effort resulted in Specifications. The ledge on a nozzle should enter into a corresponding aperture in the block of cylinders.
10. If the engine does not gather at once, close its big polyethylene bag.
1. Examine parts картера on presence of cracks and corrosion. Check up integrity of a carving in apertures. If there are signs of internal leak of a cooling liquid, charge to the expert to execute diagnostics of the block by means of the special equipment. If defects are found out, repair (if probably) or replace the block.
2. Check up walls of cylinders/sleeves on presence of notches and notches. Usually deterioration of the cylinder is shown in the form of a step in the top part of the cylinder which marks piston stroke border.
3. Measure diameter of each cylinder in top (at once under a deterioration step), in the central and bottom part of the cylinder, in parallel an axis коленвала.
4. Then measure diameter of each cylinder in those three places, but perpendicularly axes коленвала. If the difference between any measurements is more than 0.20 mm (i.e. is available ovality or конусность) it is necessary to consider the problem on a repoint.
5. Repeat this procedure on the remained cylinders.
6. If walls of cylinders are strongly developed or in case of ovality or конусности, it is necessary to get new sleeves of cylinders (engine E7J) or to chisel the block of cylinders (all other engines). Also at assemblage new pistons (the repair sizes in a case расточки cylinders) be required.
7. If cylinders are in a good condition only replacement of piston rings probably is required.
8. Before engine assemblage it is necessary отхонинговать cylinders. The special tool for this purpose is required. As a result of it the basic surface of piston rings increases, and tightness between the piston and the cylinder accordingly improves. There are two types хонов, intended for work with a drill.“ Бутылеобразный хон ”- a rigid, cylindrical brush with the rigid stones pasted to a bristle. And usual хон with the rigid stones established on подпружиненных support. For not skilled mechanic satisfactory results can be received, using“ бутылеобразный хон ”. Хонингование becomes as follows; the tool described above, a wrench, a drill, pure rags, oil and points with unbreakable glasses is required to you. Establish the tool in a drill. Oil a cylinder mirror, insert the tool into an aperture, compressing stones. Include a drill and move it upwards-downwards in the cylinder. Ideally хонинговочные lines should be crossed at an angle 60 ° though some manufacturers of piston rings can specify other corner. Use oil. Do not remove a material more than it is necessary. Upon termination of work do not take the tool from an aperture while it rotates; Shift it downwards while the nozzle will not stop, then get the tool, rotating it manually in a normal direction.
9a. Before installation of a sleeve of the cylinder in engine E7J, it is necessary to check up them выступание and to establish a new bottom sealing ring. Insert a sleeve without the bottom sealing ring into the block of cylinders and press it. By means of a micrometer check up that выступание sleeves over the top surface of the block of cylinders corresponded to the data resulted in Specifications (address to illustrations).
9b. Check can be made probeами (for engine E7J). Pay attention that there is also a limit (address to Specifications in the beginning of the given Chapter) differences выступания between two adjacent sleeves. If new sleeves are established, they are authorised to be picked up so that all values were in the specified limits.
10. Establish on a former place all external components and gauges as it has been noted before removal.