Reno Megan, Stsenik
+ Cars of mark Renault Megane
- Maintenance service
The routine maintenance schedule
Checks of levels of liquids
Check of a condition and pressure in tyres
Check of brushes of a screen wiper
Check of a condition and degree of gymnastics of the storage battery
Check of lamps and safety locks
Replacement of impellent oil and the filter
Removal of water from the fuel filter of the diesel engine
Check колодок forward brake mechanisms and disks
Check of final system
Suspension bracket and steering check
Check of protective covers of a power shaft and SHRUS
Check of hoses on presence of leaks of a liquid
Check of an inhaling of bolts of wheels
Replacement of the dustproof filter
Check of level of a liquid of automatic transmission
Check of system of release
Check of a central air of air
Check of system of an onboard electric equipment
Check of a sheeting of the bottom
Check of pressure of pressurisation (diesel models with turbocharger)
Check of seat belts
Check and replacement auxiliary drive a belt
Replacement of spark plugs and check of system of ignition
Replacement of a filtering element of the air filter
Replacement of the fuel filter of the diesel engine
Check of system of heating and ventilation
Greasing of hinges and locks
Check of spare fuses
Check of a thickness колодок back brake mechanisms
Check of level of oil of a manual box of a gear change
Replacement of a liquid of automatic transmission
Replacement of the fuel filter
Replacement of a brake liquid
Valve clearing recycling the fulfilled gases (engines K7M and F7R)
Replacement of a cooling liquid
+ Engine repair
+ System of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Replacement of spark plugs and check of system of ignition
Concerning this check
Renault does not make any certain recommendation concerning an interval for replacement of spark plugs. Mechanic Renault connect to the car the special diagnostic equipment. It checks system and reads out all registered codes of malfunction.
Replacement of spark plugs
1. Correct work and productivity of the engine depends on correct functioning of spark plugs. It is essential, that the established candles corresponded to the engine (the suitable type is defined in the beginning of this Chapter). If this type and the engine in a good condition is used, spark plugs should not require attention between planned replacements. Spark plug cleaning is seldom necessary and should not be undertaken, if there is no special equipment as the candle can be damaged easily.
2a. On ENGINES of 1.6 L (К7М) disconnect and remove a plastic cover.
2b. Unhook ВВ wires of spark plugs from their clamp, turn away screws, fastening a clamp to assemblage of the coil of ignition.
2c. Move a clamp aside (address to illustrations). On 16-klapannyh 2.0 l engines (F7R) remove ВВ ignition coils as the engine Electric equipment is described in the Head.
3. Disconnect ВВ wires from spark plugs (except models with engine F7R).
4. It is desirable to clear a dirt with candles ignitions, using a pure brush, an electrovacuum cleaner or compressed air to prevent dirt hit in cylinders.
5a. Turn away a candle by means of a candle key or approaching накидного a key (address to illustrations).
5b. Check up their condition as follows.
6. On a condition candles ignitions it is possible to define an engine condition. If the nasal part of an insulator of a spark plug pure and white, without a deposit, tells it about a weak mix or too hot candle.
7. If the tip and a nasal part of an insulator are covered by a firm black deposit, it speaks about too rich mix. If the candle black also is made oily, the engine is possibly strongly worn out.
8. If the nasal part of an insulator is covered by easy brown touch, a mix correct and the engine possibly in a good condition.
9. The interelectrode backlash of a spark plug is of great importance. If it too big or is too small, the size of a spark of ignition and productivity will be seriously weakened. The backlash should correspond to the value presented in Specifications in the beginning of this Chapter.
Some engines are equipped by spark plugs with two-three electrodes. Backlashes on them are not regulated. If there is any doubt concerning their condition, replace all four spark plugs as the complete set.
1. To establish a backlash, measure it probeом, then bend the open or closed external electrode, yet do not receive a correct backlash. The backlash is considered correct if probe the suitable size steadily keeps and freely slides (address to illustrations).
2. The special tool for adjustment of an interelectrode backlash of candles is available on sale in shops of spare parts.
1. Before installation candles ignitions check up that the external surface of a candle and a carving were pure. Put a little antitaking компаунда on a carving of each spark plug.
2. Screw in spark plugs manually where probably, then tighten their effort of an inhaling regulated by the Specification.
3. Connect high voltage wires in a correct order.
Check of system of ignition
The pressure made by contactless system of ignition is considerable above, than in systems with usual ignition. Be extremely cautious, working with system at the included ignition.
MODELS WITH THE ENGINE OF 1.4 L (E7J)
1. Every time at replacement of spark plugs check up, high voltage wires.
2. In case of need note wires of a high voltage from 1 to 4 (1 cylinder the closest to gear приводному to an engine belt). At removal of wires pull for a tip, instead of for a wire.
3. Check up an internal tip on a sign of corrosion which will be similar to a firm white powder. Watch that the tip hardly sat down on a candle.
4. Using pure rags, wipe wires on all length to remove any postponed dirt and greasing. Check up them on presence of the burnt through places, cracks and other damages.
5. Disconnect a wire from a distributor cover. Check up it on presence of signs of corrosion. If the ohmmeter is accessible, check up resistance of a wire, connecting a measuring instrument between a wire approaching to spark plugs, and contact in a distributor cover. In summary reliably establish a wire.
6. Check up the remained wires, in the same way.
7. Remove system of pipes of the air filter from the left manual party of the engine as it is described in the Head of the Power supply system, release, then turn away screws of fastening and uncover the distributor. Wipe a cover pure rags and examine it on presence of cracks, the burnt deepenings burnt or weakened contacts; be convinced that the coal brush is not worn out, freely moves under the influence of a spring and well contacts with бегунком the distributor. Also examine cover consolidation on deterioration or damage signs if it is necessary, replace it. Remove бегунок the distributor from the end of a cam-shaft and examine it. At replacement of spark plugs it is recommended to replace also a cover and бегунок the distributor. At connection of wires of a high voltage on a new cover do not mix a wire.
ALL OTHER MODELS
Check up a condition of wires of a high voltage as it is described above.