Reno Megan, Stsenik
+ Cars of mark Renault Megane
+ Maintenance service
- Engine repair
- Repair of petrol engines of 1.4 l and 1.6 l in an impellent compartment
Compression check - the description
Arrangement of the top dead point (ВМТ) the piston №1
Check and adjustment of backlashes of valves
Removal, survey and installation gear drive a belt
Removal, survey and cogwheel installation drive a belt and the tension mechanism
Replacement of an epiploon of a cam-shaft
Removal, survey and cam-shaft installation
Removal, survey and installation of a head of the block of cylinders
Removal and pallet installation картера
Removal, survey and installation of the oil pump and cogwheel
Replacement of epiploons коленвала
Survey and replacement of support of the engine/transmission
Removal, survey and installation of a flywheel/privodnogo of a disk
+ Repair of petrol engines of 2.0 l in an impellent compartment
+ Repair of the diesel engine in an impellent compartment
+ Procedures of removal and engine major repairs
+ System of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Replacement of epiploons коленвала
Epiploon from outside drive a belt
1. Remove gear приводной a belt and a cogwheel коленвала, address to Sections Removal, survey and installation gear drive a belt and Removal, survey and cogwheel installation drive a belt and the tension mechanism.
2. Notice an arrangement of an old epiploon, then a screw-driver take it from a casing.
3. Remove распорную a lining with коленвала, having remembered its arrangement.
4. Examine распорную a lining and наждачной a skin remove teases and roughnesses which can cause damage of a new epiploon. If it is necessary, распорную a lining it is possible will establish so that the new epiploon concerned not worn out site. Clear a contact surface with an epiploon in a casing.
5. Grease sealing edges and external edge of a new epiploon and establish it on коленвал, the closed party outside. A hand slightly press an epiploon into a casing, then by means of a head or a metal pipe hammer in it on preliminary noted depth - work very cautiously not to damage an epiploon edge.
6. Put on распорную a lining on коленвал and accurately circular motions enter it into an epiploon.
7. Erase superfluous oil, then establish a cogwheel коленвала and new gear приводной a belt, address to Sections Removal, survey and installation gear drive a belt and Removal, survey and cogwheel installation drive a belt and the tension mechanism.
Epiploon from outside a flywheel
1. For replacement of the left epiploon коленвала assemblage of the engine and transmission is necessary for removing. The engine should be separated from transmission (address to the Head Transmission), coupling (where is available address to the Head Coupling) and a flywheel/privodnoj a disk (address to Section Removal, survey and installation of a flywheel/privodnogo of a disk of this Chapter) should be removed.
2. Take a screw-driver an old epiploon, watching to damaging a surface on коленвале. Alternatively, the epiploon can be removed in another way: drill in an epiploon two small apertures opposite each other in screw in them self-cutting screws; now the epiploon can be taken flat-nose pliers.
3. Examine a contact surface with an epiploon on коленвале. If it rough or on it grooves in area where the old epiploon has been established were formed, new should be established on slightly smaller depth that it rubbed on not worn out surface.
4. Rub off a contact surface with an epiploon, then ship a new epiploon in impellent oil and put on it on коленвал, the closed party outside (address to an accompanying illustration).
5. By means of a metal tube hammer in an epiploon into place.
6. Establish a flywheel/privodnoj a disk, address to Section Removal, survey and installation of a flywheel/privodnogo of a disk. Establish coupling as Coupling is described in the Head, connect transmission to the engine and establish the engine/transmission block as it is described in corresponding Heads of this Management.