Reno Megan, Stsenik
+ Cars of mark Renault Megane
+ Maintenance service
+ Engine repair
+ System of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
- Brake system
Prorolling of hydrosystem of brakes
Replacement of brake tubes and hoses
Replacement колодок forward brake mechanisms
Replacement колодок back brake mechanisms
Survey, removal and installation of a disk of the forward brake mechanism
Removal, survey and installation of drums of back brake mechanisms
Removal, partition and installation of supports of forward brake mechanisms
Removal and installation of the cylinder of the back brake mechanism
Removal, partition and installation of the main cylinder
Removal and installation of a pedal of a brake
Check, removal and installation of the block of the vacuum amplifier
Removal, check and installation of the unilateral valve of the block of the vacuum amplifier
Adjustment of a manual brake
Removal and installation of the lever of a manual brake
Removal and installation of ropes of a manual brake
Check, removal and installation of the valve of adjustment of pressure in back brake mechanisms
Removal, installation and adjustment of the switch of lanterns
The general description of system of antiblocking of brakes (ABS)
Removal and installation of components of system ABS
Removal and installation of the vacuum pump (diesel engines)
Check of serviceability and partition of the vacuum pump (diesel engines)
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Prorolling of hydrosystem of brakes
The brake liquid is poisonous. Wash out plentiful quantity of cold flowing water of a part of a body on which the liquid has got, and immediately address for medical aid if the liquid has got to an oral cavity or in eyes. Some types of a brake liquid are inflammable and can ignite at contact to hot components. Take corresponding measures of fire safety. The brake liquid is aggressive to colouring and plastics - at its hit on such surfaces immediately смойте a liquid a plentiful quantity of water. Besides, the liquid гигроскопична (absorbs a moisture from air) - an old liquid can be polluted water and is unsuitable for use. At доливании liquids in system or its replacement use the recommended type of a liquid, pouring it from just open tight container.
THE MODELS WHICH HAVE BEEN NOT EQUIPPED ABS
The general description
Correct functioning of brake hydrosystem probably only if its components are free from air. To remove air from system, pump over it.
During prorolling procedure add only a pure, fresh brake liquid of the type specified in Specifications. Never use a liquid repeatedly.
If there are any doubts concerning type of the liquid which have been filled in in system, wash out system a pure liquid and replace all consolidations.
If in the main cylinder level of a brake liquid has fallen, find and eliminate the leak reason before to continue work.
Park the car out of the blue (not under a bias), switch off ignition and choose 1st transfer or a backing. Block wheels and release a manual brake.
Be convinced that all tubes and hoses are attached reliably, connecting муфты are clamped, and prorolling unions are closed. Remove dustproof caps and clean off from unions of prorolling a dirt.
Turn away a cover of the tank of brake hydrosystem and finish level of a liquid to a line "MOVE". Acquire a cover and do not forget to support level of a liquid above a line “MIN” throughout all procedure, differently air will get again to system.
On sale there is variety of adaptations for prorolling of brake system by one person. It is recommended to use one of such complete sets as they considerably simplify work, and also reduce risk of a return tightening in system left of it air and a liquid. If such adaptation is not accessible, apply the basic method of prorolling (to two persons), in detail described more low.
If the adaptation is used, prepare the car as it is described above and follow instructions of the manufacturer of the complete set. Procedure can vary considerably depending on type of the used adaptation, its basic course also is described more low.
What method would not be used, observe correct sequence of prorolling.
Sequence of prorolling
If components only one of contours have been separated or removed (for example the support or the working brake cylinder), requires prorolling only this contour.
If all system is subject to prorolling, operate in the following sequence:
a) the Back right brake mechanism.
b) the Forward left brake mechanism.
The Back left brake mechanism.
d) the Forward right brake mechanism.
Prorolling - the basic method (for two persons)
1. Prepare the pure glass tank, suitable length a plastic or rubber tube which hardly sits down on the prorolling union. The help of the second person Is required.
2. If it is not executed yet, remove a dustproof cap of the union of prorolling and spread on the union the tube prepared for prorolling. Ship the second end of a tube in brake liquid preliminary poured in the tank.
3. Be convinced that the tank of the main cylinder is filled, and support liquid level in it above a line “MIN” throughout all procedure.
4. Ask the assistant to press a brake pedal against the stop some times, and then to keep its pressed.
5. Open the prorolling union approximately on one turn (address to an accompanying illustration). When the liquid will cease to follow from the union, tighten it and ask the assistant to let out slowly a pedal and to check up liquid level in the tank of the main cylinder.
6. Repeat this procedure (paragraphs 4 and 5) while the following brake liquid will not be released from air bubbles. If at prorolling of the first of brake mechanisms from the main cylinder all liquid has merged, fill the main cylinder and again pump over a brake, doing between cycles breaks approximately in five seconds.
7. Tighten the prorolling union, remove a plastic tube and establish a dustproof cap.
8. Repeat procedure on other brake mechanisms in specified above sequence.
Prorolling by means of the adaptation with the transient valve
1. These adaptations represent a tube with the transient valve preventing return retraction in system left from it of air and a liquid. Some complete sets include also the transparent container.
2. Spread a tube on the union of prorolling and open it. Press a brake pedal slowly and smoothly, then slowly release it. Repeat this action while the liquid leaving the union will not be released from air bubbles.
3. Do not forget to support liquid level in the tank above a line “MIN”.
Prorolling under pressure
1. These adaptations are put in action by the compressed air containing in the chamber of a spare wheel. However notice that pressure of air is necessary for reducing (instructions applied on the adaptation) see.
2. Attach the filled brake liquid entering into the complete set the container to the tank of the main cylinder and to a spare wheel. Carry out prorolling, serially opening unions (in the specified sequence) and merging a liquid while it will not be released from air bubbles.
3. This method has advantages since the liquid considerable quantity in the established tank prevents air hit in the main cylinder during prorolling.
4. Prorolling under pressure is especially effective at prorolling of "problem" systems (the air stopper has got stuck in a place, whence she is difficult for expelling) or at full prorolling of system during the next replacement of a liquid.
1. Upon termination of prorolling, смойте the spilt liquid, tighten prorolling unions the effort resulted in Specifications and establish their dustproof caps.
2. Check up level of a brake liquid in the tank of the main cylinder and finish it to norm if it is necessary (address to Section the routine maintenance Schedule).
3. Pour out the brake liquid which has left at prorolling, it is not suitable for a reuse.
4. Check up elasticity of a brake pedal. If at its movement failures are felt, in system still there is air and the further prorolling is required. If repeated prorolling has not brought satisfactory result, consolidations of the main cylinder are worn probably out.
THE MODELS EQUIPPED ABS
On the models equipped ABS before to separate brake tubes disconnect a cable of weight from the battery and do not connect it, yet do not end prorolling. If not to make it, air can get to the hydraulic block which it is very difficult (in certain cases it is impossible) to pump over. At accumulator separation on models Scenic address to Section of System of a charge and start.
Do not use on these models the complete set for prorolling under pressure.
Before prorolling of brake hydrosystem on models with ABS it is necessary to carry out preparatory procedures and to accept special precautions. These procedures vary depending on what part of system has been separated.
The information, concerning usual brake system (except prorolling under pressure) is applicable to the models equipped ABS. However on these models other sequence of prorolling is applied:
a) the Left forward brake mechanism
b) the Right back brake mechanism
The Right forward brake mechanism
d) the Left back brake mechanism
In addition to it, following procedures of prorolling are used.
Prorolling after separation connecting муфты the wheel cylinder/support
If one support / the wheel cylinder has been removed not, execute this procedure on each brake, working in the sequence presented above.
1. Connect the container to the union of prorolling and finish to norm liquid level in the tank of the main cylinder. Do not forget to support it above a label “MIN” throughout all procedure.
2. Open the prorolling union, then ask the assistant to press against the stop a pedal of a brake and to keep it in this position. Tighten the union and ask the assistant to let out slowly a pedal and to wait approximately 3 seconds. Repeat this procedure not less than ten times while the liquid following from the union of prorolling, will not be released from air bubbles.
3. Again ask the assistant to press some times a brake pedal and to keep its pressed. Open the union of prorolling and allow pedals to fall to a floor. Tighten the union and ask the assistant to let out slowly a pedal and to wait not less than 3 seconds. Repeat this procedure and be convinced that the following liquid is free from bubbles.
4. Check up elasticity of a brake pedal, then remove the container and finish to norm liquid level (address to Section the routine maintenance Schedule). Be convinced that the prorolling union is clamped by the regulated effort of an inhaling, then establish a dustproof cap.
Prorolling a separation field муфт, regulating pressure
1. Pump over both back brake mechanisms as it is described above.
Prorolling after separation connecting муфты the main cylinder
2. If the main cylinder has been separated, before connection to a hydrowire it is necessary for pumping over, that air has not got to the hydraulic block. Two for this purpose be required заглушки which are rolled in apertures of the main cylinder.
3. Screw заглушки in ports of the main cylinder and tighten them.
4. Fill the cylinder tank, then open back the zaglushku/union (the first contour) and ask the assistant to press a pedal of a brake and to keep it in this position. Tighten заглушку, then ask the assistant to let out slowly a pedal of a brake and to wait approximately 3 seconds. Repeat this procedure of 5-6 times.
5. Repeat procedure for a forward part of the main cylinder (the second contour).
6. To prevent an exit of a liquid from the cylinder and consequently, penetration into it air, before to remove заглушки, ask the assistant to press slightly a brake pedal (approximately 30 mm) and to keep it in this position.
7. Remove заглушки from brake tubes and be convinced that both tubes are filled by a liquid; if it not so, add in them a liquid. Quickly remove one of заглушек the main cylinder (the brake pedal is kept as it is described in the previous paragraph), connect a brake tube and tighten a connecting nut the effort resulted in Specifications. Repeat procedure on the second channel of the main cylinder, then смойте the spilt liquid.
8. Address to paragraphs above and completely pump over brake hydrosystem in specified above sequence.
Prorolling after separation connecting муфты the hydraulic block
1. Before to connect to the hydraulic block of a tube, be convinced that all ports of the block and tubes are filled by a liquid. Tighten all connecting nuts the effort resulted in Specifications, and смойте the spilt liquid.
2. Address to paragraphs above and completely pump over brake hydrosystem in specified above sequence.