Reno Megan, Stsenik
+ Cars of mark Renault Megane
+ Maintenance service
+ Engine repair
+ System of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
- Brake system
Prorolling of hydrosystem of brakes
Replacement of brake tubes and hoses
Replacement колодок forward brake mechanisms
Replacement колодок back brake mechanisms
Survey, removal and installation of a disk of the forward brake mechanism
Removal, survey and installation of drums of back brake mechanisms
Removal, partition and installation of supports of forward brake mechanisms
Removal and installation of the cylinder of the back brake mechanism
Removal, partition and installation of the main cylinder
Removal and installation of a pedal of a brake
Check, removal and installation of the block of the vacuum amplifier
Removal, check and installation of the unilateral valve of the block of the vacuum amplifier
Adjustment of a manual brake
Removal and installation of the lever of a manual brake
Removal and installation of ropes of a manual brake
Check, removal and installation of the valve of adjustment of pressure in back brake mechanisms
Removal, installation and adjustment of the switch of lanterns
The general description of system of antiblocking of brakes (ABS)
Removal and installation of components of system ABS
Removal and installation of the vacuum pump (diesel engines)
Check of serviceability and partition of the vacuum pump (diesel engines)
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Replacement of brake tubes and hoses
THE MODELS WHICH HAVE BEEN NOT EQUIPPED ABS
1. If any tube or a hose are subject to replacement, uncover the tank of the main cylinder and again tighten it, having enclosed under it a polyethylene piece to receive hermetic consolidation and to prevent liquid loss. Alternatively, press hoses and закупорьте metal connecting муфты. Enclose under separated муфту rags to catch a following liquid.
2. If it is necessary to disconnect a hose, turn away a connecting nut and remove spring скобу, крепящую a hose to an arm (address to an accompanying illustration).
3. To turn away connecting nuts, it is necessary special накидной a key of the suitable size (address to an accompanying illustration). Alternatively it is possible to use a bilateral wrench approaching on the size though if nuts коррозированы, the risk is great to break their facets. In this case use a self-blocked wrench and replace a tube and the damaged nuts. Necessarily clear a nut before to turn on it.
4. If the brake tube is subject to replacement, get on HUNDRED Renault already ready replacement with the established connecting nuts. Bend a new tube on a profile of the original and establish it on the car.
5. At installation do not draw connecting nuts.
6. Be convinced that tubes and hoses are laid correctly, not overwound and reliably fixed скобами or arms. Be convinced also that hoses will not be hooked for the next components at displacement of components of a suspension bracket and-or a steering. After installation remove polyethylene from under a tank cover (or заглушки and clips) and pump over brake hydrosystem as it is described in Section Prorolling of hydrosystem of brakes. Смойте the spilt liquid also check up system on tightness.
THE MODELS EQUIPPED ABS
On the models equipped ABS before to separate brake tubes disconnect a cable of weight from the battery and do not connect it, yet do not end prorolling. If not to make it, air can get to the hydraulic block which it is very difficult (in certain cases it is impossible) to pump over. At accumulator separation on models Scenic address to Section of System of a charge and start.
1. Paragraphs above see, paying attention to the following:
a) At a detachment of a brake tube from the hydraulic block, immediately закупорьте the opened channel of the block to prevent penetration into it of air (the Prevention see). Before to connect a tube to the block, be convinced, as the channel, and a tube are filled by a liquid (address to Section Prorolling of hydrosystem of brakes).
b) If a brake tube is separated from the main cylinder, it is necessary to pump over the cylinder before to connect it to system (address to Section Prorolling of hydrosystem of brakes).