Reno Megan, Stsenik
+ Cars of mark Renault Megane
+ Maintenance service
+ Engine repair
+ System of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Brake system
- Suspension bracket and steering
Removal and installation of assemblage of a forward rotary fist
Check and replacement of bearings of a nave of a forward wheel
Removal and installation of a forward rack
Partition of a forward rack
Removal and installation of the forward stabilizer of cross-section stability
Removal, partition and installation of the bottom lever of a forward suspension bracket
Removal and installation of the spherical hinge of the bottom lever of a forward suspension bracket
Check and replacement of bearings of a nave of a back wheel
Removal, check and installation of the back shock-absorber
Removal and installation of the back stabilizer of cross-section stability (back axis of the closed type)
Removal and installation of a back axis
The general description of a partition of a back axis
Check and adjustment of a road gleam of the car
Removal and steering wheel installation
Removal, survey and installation of a steering column
Removal, survey and installation of the steering mechanism
Removal and installation of the pump of the steering hydraulic booster
Prorolling of hydrosystem of the steering hydraulic booster
Replacement of a protective cover of the steering mechanism
Removal and installation of a tip of steering draught
Removal and installation of cross-section steering draught
Corners of installation of wheels
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Corners of installation of wheels
Interposition of components of the steering mechanism and suspension bracket is defined by three basic corners. All of them are expressed in degrees though a convergence also it can be measured on a linear scale. An axis of turn of a wheel - a line passing through the top support of a rack of a suspension bracket and a spherical support of a rotary fist.
Disorder - a corner, on which the plane of rotation of forward wheels deviates a vertical axis if to take a detached view a forward part of the car. Disorder is considered positive when the top parts of wheels are rejected outside. This corner influences the area contact from expensive surface of a protector of the tyre. Disorder of forward wheels can be adjusted, using a special template.
Longitudinal inclination of an axis of turn of a wheel - a corner projection between an axis of turn of a wheel and a vertical on a vertical plane along the car. The longitudinal inclination of an axis of turn of a wheel is positive, when the axis is rejected back. This corner is established in the course of manufacture of the car and cannot be adjusted.
Cross-section inclination of an axis of turn of a wheel - a corner projection between an axis of turn of a wheel and a vertical on a vertical plane across the car). The cross-section inclination also is not regulated.
Convergence - a deviation of a plane of rotation of wheels from a longitudinal axis of the car. The convergence is positive, when forward parts of wheels are directed inside. About a negative (return) convergence speak, when forward parts of wheels are directed from each other.
The convergence of forward wheels is regulated by change of length of steering draughts at the expense of displacement on them of tips. The convergence of back wheels is not regulated.
Check and adjustment
As for check and adjustment of corners of installation of wheels the special measuring equipment is required, and also certain skill is necessary, it is recommended to charge this work HUNDRED. If All of you have decided to perform work independently, operate as follows.
Convergence of forward wheels
1. That measurement was exact, the car weight should be nominal (ненагружен and with a full fuel tank). Be convinced that in the car there is nothing superfluous.
2. Before to start to work, be convinced that on the car tyres of the correct size and type are established, then check up pressure in tyres and deterioration of a protector. Check up also wheels on palpation, a steering wheel on presence люфта, a condition of bearings of wheels and components of a forward suspension bracket (the Head Maintenance service see). Eliminate all found out malfunctions.
3. Park the car out of the blue (not under a bias) and establish forward wheels in position "directly". Пораскачивайте back and forward parts of the car that suspension bracket components have properly risen into place. With the same purpose release a manual brake and roll away the car back approximately on 1 metre, and then return it on a former place.
4. Measure distance between extreme forward and back points of internal sides of rims of wheels. Subtract the second measurement from the first and be convinced that the result corresponds to the data resulted in Specifications.
5. If adjustment is necessary, cock a manual brake, then поддомкратьте a forward part of the car and reliably establish it on axial props. Turn a steering wheel in extreme left position and count number of turns of the carving acting from a tip of the right cross-section steering draught. Now turn a wheel in extreme right position and count up number of turns a carving on a left-hand side. If on both parties the quantity of turns of a carving coincides, the subsequent adjustment should be made equally on both draughts. If on one party it is visible большее quantity of turns of a carving, than on another, it is necessary to compensate this difference during adjustment.
After adjustment from tips of cross-section steering draughts the identical number of turns of a carving should act.
6. Clear a carving of cross-section steering draughts; if it коррозирована, apply before the adjustment beginning a special getting liquid. Dismiss external collars of rubber covers of the steering mechanism, then unbend covers that they have not stretched and were not overwound in the course of adjustment. Put on covers a greasing small amount.
7. Using a ruler and разметочный the tool, put labels on steering draughts and their tips. Turn away bolts of tips of draughts.
8. Change length of steering draughts (considering the Note presented above), rolling or turning out them from tips. Establish a bilateral wrench on facets of draught and rotate it. Truncation of draughts will reduce a convergence, and on the contrary.
Displacement of draughts will change a corner of a convergence of wheels to one turn of a carving on 30 ' (3 mm).
9. Having achieved a correct convergence, tighten bolts of clips of tips of draughts. Be convinced that spherical hinges are placed correctly in their nests and that number of turns of a carving on parts of steering draughts acting from tips equally. Incorrect adjustment will bring down centering of a steering wheel and will lead to non-uniform deterioration of tyres.
10. Upon termination of adjustment lower the car on the earth and anew check up a convergence. Repeat adjustment if it is necessary. Tighten bolts of clips of tips of steering draughts. Be convinced that rubber protective covers of the steering mechanism are not overwound and are not tense, then fix their new collars.